Sustainable Dish Brush
The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs.
Made ethically from sustainably farmed coconut fibre wrapped around a stainless steel wire and FSC accredited beechwood. Meaning you will no longer unwittingly be releasing microplastics down the drain every time you do the dishes!
- Pack of 1
- Dimensions: 23cm length x 7cm width x 5cm depth
- Made from FSC certified beechwood, coconut husk and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Recyclable Kraft Packaging
- Safe to use on non-stick pans - non scratch
- Shifts tough grease
- Designed to get into hard to reach places